Thank you for your interest in the Long Beach Memorial Primary Care Sports Medicine rotation.
Residents are considered on an individual basis for 2 weeks of elective time. In addition to applicant merit, approval is also done on a first come first serve basis.
Here is what we will need from you to be considered for an elective with us:
- Applicant must be currently in good standing in an U.S. ACGME accredited program in family medicine.
- Applicant must submit an updated CV.
- Applicant must submit at least one reference (preferred but not required from a faculty member in sports medicine who knows the applicant.)
- Applicant must submit a brief statement at to “why they would like to rotate with the Long Beach Memorial Sports Medicine Program”. Please include applicants expected objectives, reasons for rotating at Long Beach Memorial and anything else considered important for consideration.
- Malpractice Insurance Statement/Certificate
- Copy of Photo I.D.
- Copy of Medical Health Insurance and proof of current health screening (Immunizations, TB, Flu Shot)
- Copy of Medical License
Your daily schedule will be similar to the schedule of the fellows. We will include you in all relevant activities, learning opportunities, didactics and patient exposure during your time with us.
Please contact Kelly Ambrose for additional information. Kelly can be reached at 562 933-0053 or email@example.com.