We accept applications only through the Electronic Residency Application System. You must also be enrolled with the National Resident Matching Program. Your ERAS application will be complete when we have received your:
- Application summary
- Personal statement
- USMLE or COMLEX Part 1 & 2 results (no prior failed attempts)
- Three letters of recommendation (at least one from a family physician)
- Dean’s Letter
- Must have graduated within 5 years
- International student must have ECFMG and have graduated from a medical school approved by the California Medical Board
- Unfortunately, visas are not able to be sponsored
The 2023-24 interview season will be conducted virtually through the Thalamus platform.
If you have any questions, please contact our Residency Coordinator, Kelly Ambrose (kambrose “at” memorialcare.org) or call her at 562-933-0053.