■The Long Beach Memorial Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship program participates in the NRMP match and will be utilizing ERAS.
■Applicants should follow instructions outlined on the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine website regarding the ERAS application process at www.amssm.org/SMFellowshipAppProcess.php.
■Deadline for receipt of application is October 1st. We will officially accept applications after July 1st. Interviews will be offered by invitation only, from September 1st through December 1st. It is the applicant’s responsibility to verify completion of application requirements.
■Interviews will likely be held on a Friday or Monday. Nearby Airports include LBC, LAX, SNA.
- We are currently planning for in-person interviews. If the COVID situation changes, the CDC updates recommendations, or if public health recommends against travel, we will notify applicants ASAP.
- Personal Statements should address one of the following prompts:
- What are your biggest strengths and weaknesses? How will you leverage them to be successful in your career?
- What are your future plans after completing fellowship?
- How will your experience at Long Beach Memorial Sports Medicine Fellowship contribute to your long term goals?
Please direct all applications and correspondence to:
450 E. Spring St #1
Long Beach CA 90806
Email: [email protected]