■The Long Beach Memorial Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship program participates in the NRMP match and will be utilizing ERAS.
■Applicants should follow instructions outlined on the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine website regarding the ERAS application process at www.amssm.org/SMFellowshipAppProcess.php.
■Deadline for receipt of application is October 1st. We will officially accept applications after July 1st. Interviews will be offered by invitation only, from September 1st through December 1st. It is the applicant’s responsibility to verify completion of application requirements.
■Interviews will likely be held on a Friday or Monday. Nearby Airports include LBC, LAX, SNA.
- Due to the COVID19 Pandemic, interviews will be held electronically.
- Personal Statements should address one of the following prompts:
- How will your past experiences in medicine contribute to your ability to become a Sports Medicine Specialist?
- What are your future plans after completing fellowship?
- How will your experience at Long Beach Memorial Sports Medicine Fellowship contribute to your long term goals?
Please direct all applications and correspondence to:
450 E. Spring St #1
Long Beach CA 90806